- Tuesday, July 30th - Black Stone Cherry
- Wednesday, July 31st - Hunter Hayes
- Thursday, August 1st - Randy Houser
- Friday, August 2, 2013 Bret Michaels
- Saturday, August 3rd - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Sunday, August 4th - Action Auto Promotion Demo Derby (start time 6:00 pm)
Gates to grandstand open at 3 pm Tuesday-Saturday, With Show times at 7:30 each night!
REGI (Raptor Education Group Inc):
- Three Educational Shows on Friday, August 2nd. 1 pm, 2:30 pm, and 4 pm
The Raptor Education Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to caring for injured or orphaned native bird species and public education on wildlife issues.
Reptile Adventures: Located at the west end of the fair grounds, 3 show daily. Check out this Video to see what it's all about!
Show times: 1:00pm, 3:30pm, 6:00pm
Little Britches: Sunday, August 4th at 12:00 pm.
- Learn what dairy showmanship is all about.
- 2 age classes; 5-6 & 7-8
- To learn more check out Marathon County Farm Bureau