Final schedule coming soon!
Animal Adventure Tent-Located on the east end of Fairgrounds between the Fieldhouse and Youth Building
Tuesday & Wednesday, August 1st & 2nd
- REGI (Raptor Education Group Inc):
- The Raptor Education Group is a non-profit organization dedicated to caring for injured or orphaned native bird species and public education on wildlife issues.
Saturday, August 5
- Paper City Kennel Club
- Paper City Kennel Club's mission is To promote responsible ownership of purebred dogs
Lumberjack Show-Located on the West end of the fairgrounds East of the Grandstand
- 3 shows per day, 1 pm, 3:30 pm and 6 pm
Little Britches: Sunday, August 6th at 12:00 pm, Judging Pavilion
- Learn what dairy showmanship is all about.
- 2 age classes; 5-6 & 7-8
- To learn more check out Marathon County Farm Bureau